Paleo Mug Muffins 1
My name is Heather Resler: teen blogger at Cook It Up Paleo, foodie, health nut, paleo baking enthusiast and muffin lover.
Do you love muffins? Of course you do! So do I! What I don’t like about muffins is that they are full of grains and refined sugars and you have to bake a big ol’ batch of them in the hot oven. Wouldn’t you like to have a paleo-ingredient muffin that made a single serving and was ready in less than five minutes?
Now you can.
If you love muffins as much as I do, but eat paleo or gluten-free, this book is for you! Would you like to eat a giant protein-rich muffin that takes less than 5 minutes to throw together and uses ingredients in your pantry?
This beautiful PDF ebook includes:
- 25 fast and easy paleo single-serve muffin recipes
- Beautiful PDF ebook
- Mug Muffins 101 chapter to cover the basics
- Resources page on the blog to make it easy for you to find all the ingredients
- A page for microwave-to-oven conversions
- All the recipes are gluten and grain-free
- All the recipes except the Bacon Cheddar Muffin are dairy-free
- The majority of the recipes are nut-free
- There is a sprinkling of egg-free or AIP recipes